WP Cerber Plugin Defends WordPress against hacker attacks, spam, trojans, and malware. Mitigates brute-force attacks by limiting the number of login attempts through the login form, XML-RPC / REST API requests or using auth cookies. Tracks user and bad actors’ activity with flexible email, mobile and desktop notifications. Stops spammers by using a specialized anti-spam engine.
WP Cerber Plugin Features:
- Limit login attempts when logging in by IP address or entire subnet.
- Monitors logins made by login forms, XML-RPC requests or auth cookies.
- Permit or restrict access by IP Access Lists with a single IP, IP range or subnet.
- Create Custom login URL (rename wp-login.php).
- Cerber anti-spam engine for protecting contact and registration forms.
- Automatically detects and moves spam comments to trash or denies them completely.
- Manage multiple WP Cerber instances from one dashboard.
- Two-Factor Authentication for WordPress.
- Logs users, bots, hacker and other suspicious activities.
- Security scanner verifies the integrity of WordPress files, plugins and themes.
- Monitors file changes and new files with email notifications and reports.
- Block access to WordPress REST API completely.
- Block access to XML-RPC (block access to XML-RPC including Pingbacks and Trackbacks).
- Disable feeds (block access to the RSS, Atom and RDF feeds).
- Restrict access to XML-RPC, REST API and feeds by White IP Access list by an IP address or an IP range.
- Authorized users only mode
- Filter out and inspect activities by IP address, user, username or a particular activity.
- Filter out activities and export them to a CSV file.
- Reporting: get weekly reports to specified email addresses.
- Limit login attempts works on a site/server behind a reverse proxy.
What is GPL?
GPL License is also known as the GNU General Public License and it is widely used for the free software license, Which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
How To Download WP Cerber Plugin?
You simply have to click the Download button below and it will take you to the download page. Now, wait for a few seconds and your file will be ready to download. If this not work then, Try to disable the AD BLOCKER or change Your browser. Happy Downloading!
How To Use WP Cerber Plugin?
First, Download the file Using the Download link below and save it into your PC Directory. Then unzip the file using any extractor (Winrar, WinZip). You will find the main Theme/Plugin file in this zip file. Upload that file to the WordPress directory and install it now, start using!