W3 Total Cache (W3TC) improves the SEO, Core Web Vitals, and overall user experience of your site by increasing website performance and reducing load times by leveraging features like content delivery network (CDN) integration and the latest best practices.
W3 total Cache Plugin Features:
- Pro What Features Come With W3TC Pro?
- How to Use the W3TC Setup Guide Wizard
- What is Web Performance Optimization, and Why Do I Need It?
- What Are Core Web Vitals And How Do They Affect My WordPress Website Performance?
- Installing W3TC on Your WordPress Website
- Configuring W3TC for WordPress with Shared Hosting
- Configuring W3TC for WordPress with VPS or Dedicated Hosting
- Configuring W3TC with Avada
- Configuring W3TC with Divi
What is GPL?
GPL License is also known as the GNU General Public License and it is widely used for the free software license, Which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
How To Download W3 total Cache?
You simply have to click the Download button below and it will take you to the download page. Now, wait for a few seconds and your file will be ready to download. If this does not work then, Try to disable the AD BLOCKER or change Your browser. Happy Downloading!
How To Use W3 total Cache?
First, Download the file Using the Download link below and save it into your PC Directory. Then unzip the file using any extractor (Winrar, WinZip). You will find the main Theme/Plugin file in this zip file. Upload that file to the WordPress directory and install it now, start using it!