Slider Revolution is a modern, good looking, and responsive WordPress plugin with lots of features. This plugin requires no development skills or any coding experience to work with. It has a powerful visual builder so that you can use to create modern sliders. You can build responsive sliders in no time by using this plugin. With this plugin, anyone can create beautiful and responsive sliders and Carousels, content modules, and also dynamic websites. It also includes pre-built templates that are more than 200. This plugin is easily customizable and user a friendly interface.
Slider Revolution Nulled Plugin Features:
- Create outstanding, professional content modules with no coding experience required
- 50+ New Features
- Sliders & Carousels, Hero Headers, Content Blocks and Modules, Full Websites, Dynamic Solutions, Special FX
- Work faster & more efficiently
- Eye friendly dark user interface
- Improved loading times
- Easy to understand the
- Documentation & FAQ links
- 19 New Templates added in 6.0
- The right template for every occasion
- From simple headers to full websites
- Special FX templates with add-ons
- Run any Slider Revolution Module as a Modal Popup
- In-depth animation settings
- New easing types
- Animation presets because they are flexible
- Many new templates but not difficult to use
What is GPL?
GPL License is also known as the GNU General Public License and it is widely used for the free software license, Which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
How To Download Slider Revolution?
You simply have to click the Download button below and it will take you to the download page. Now, wait for a few seconds and your file will be ready to download. If this not work then try to disable the AD BLOCKER or change Your browser. Happy Downloading!
How To Use Slider Revolution?
First, Download the file Using the Download link below and save it into your PC Directory. Then unzip the file using any extractor (Winrar, WinZip). You will find the main Theme/Plugin file in this zip file. Upload that file to the WordPress directory and install now, start using!