MinervaKB now has a powerful WordPress FAQ module, with instant filters and categories. Plus a ton of flexible style options for it! As a bonus.
MinervaKB Plugin Features:
- Ajax intuitive Live Search with multiple themes
- Analytics dashboard, with views, likes and dislikes weekly / monthly graph
- Search analytics – see what users searched for and which results they received
- Shortcode builder
- WooCommerce Integration
- Elementor widgets
- Support tickets (ticketing system)
- Guest tickets and user tickets
- Support agents and managers
- Gutenberg ready
- Article attachments
- Guest posting / Frontend submission
- Software versions labels
- WPBakery Page Builder elements available
- One-click demo import
- Articles feedback with optional email notifications
- Content restriction. Restrict access to articles based on user role. Show login form and teaser to users who are not registered.
- 1000+ Google Fonts with flexible load options
- Articles text color and typography
- FAQ module
- Glossary Tooltips
- Feature Requests module
- Google Analytics integration
- Search on articles and topics pages
What is GPL?
GPL License is also known as the GNU General Public License and it is widely used for the free software license, Which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
How To Download MinervaKB Plugin?
You simply have to click the Download button below and it will take you to the download page. Now, wait for a few seconds and your file will be ready to download. If this does not work then, Try to disable the AD BLOCKER or change Your browser. Happy Downloading!
How To Use MinervaKB Plugin?
First, Download the file Using the Download link below and save it into your PC Directory. Then unzip the file using any extractor (Winrar, WinZip). You will find the main Theme/Plugin file in this zip file. Upload that file to the WordPress directory and install it now, start using it!