Gravity view Plugin features:
- Make Views until you float away. There is no limit to how many you can create.
- Approve each entry before it goes live. If you want to allow all entries, that works too.
- No need for the admin dashboard: edit the entry in the original Gravity Forms form…and allow users to edit the entries they created.
- Want specific entries to always show first? Simply “star” them in the Admin panel and voila!
- We’re here, we’re real, and we’re nice. We maintain the plugin and love our customers. We tend to use emoji in our responses. Please ask us a question, or just say hi!
- n the past year, we made an average of 9.48 changes to GravityView per week. That is over 40 improvements to Gravity View in the past month. This is live data–we’re going strong!
- Edit entries on the front end of your site, inside the original Gravity Forms form. GravityView allows users to edit their own entries, too! You choose who can edit, and which fields they can edit.
What is GPL?
GPL License is also known as the GNU General Public License and it is widely used for the free software license, Which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
How To Download Gravity view Plugin?
You simply have to click the Download button below and it will take you to the download page. Now, wait for a few seconds and your file will be ready to download. If this does not work then, Try to disable the AD BLOCKER or change Your browser. Happy Downloading!
How To Use Gravity view Plugin?
First, Download the file Using the Download link below and save it into your PC Directory. Then unzip the file using any extractor (Winrar, WinZip). You will find the main Theme/Plugin file in this zip file. Upload that file to the WordPress directory and install it now, start using it!