Goya Theme is a multipurpose WordPress theme that you can use to build magazine and news websites. Most of the WordPress themes lack this type of feature. With this theme, you can build modern, responsive, and good-looking websites including modern built-in features Goya Theme Contains stunning designs, modern looks, and many types of integration features. It includes many pre-made demos you can import with a single click. You can mix and match headers, pages, colors, and fonts using the Theme Options Panel. With its modern and flexible design, it will be much responsive to any type of latest browsers.
- Adjustable Catalog Columns
- AJAX Add-to-Cart
- Infinite Page Loading
- Image “Lazy Loading”
- Product Quick-View
- Multiple Catalog Product Designs
- Powerful Filters Panel (with plugin)
- Color-Swatch Filters (with plugin)
- Multiple Single Product Layouts
- Multiple Product Gallery Styles
- Hover Zoom for Product Gallery
- Fullscreen Product Gallery with Zoom/Pan
- Featured Product Video
- Multiple Header Layouts
- Sticky Header
- Transparent Headers (global or page specific)
- Mega Menu Without Extra Plugins
- Full Screen Menu
- Top Bar
- Campaign Bar
- AJAX Product Search with Instant Suggestions
- Login/Register Pop-up Modal
- Footer-Bar with Multiple Layouts
What is GPL?
GPL License is also known as the GNU General Public License and it is widely used for the free software license, Which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
How To Download Goya Theme?
You simply have to click the Download button below and it will take you to the download page. Now, wait for a few seconds and your file will be ready to download. If this not work then, Try to disable the AD BLOCKER or change Your browser. Happy Downloading!
How To Use Goya Theme?
First, Download the file Using the Download link below and save it into your PC Directory. Then unzip the file using any extractor (Winrar, WinZip). You will find the main Theme/Plugin file in this zip file. Upload that file to the WordPress directory and install it now, start using!