Dynamic Content Plugin will Personalize any content! Add or replace content according to the visitor’s profile or interaction with the site. Works on pages, posts, menus, and widgets.
Dynamic Content Plugin Features:
- User location (Geolocation) – Country, state, city, or continent
- User’s device type
- Start & end date
- Schedule – specific days and hours (pro)
- Logged-in users
- User IP
- Referral source (pro)
- User’s browser language (pro)
- Custom URL / Query-string (pro)
- Google Ads (pro)
- Facebook Ads (pro)
- First-time visitors (pro)
- Returning visitors / Number of visits (pro)
- Pages visited by the user (pro)
- Page URL (pro)
- UTM parameters (pro)
- browser type & Operating system
- Number of version views
- WooCommerce – products in the shopping cart (extension)
- WP Job Manager – lisiting packege (extension)
- WishList Member – membership level (extension)
- Dynamic content from CSV (extension)
What is GPL?
GPL License is also known as the GNU General Public License and it is widely used for the free software license, Which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
How To Download Dynamic Content Plugin?
You simply have to click the Download button below and it will take you to the download page. Now, wait for a few seconds and your file will be ready to download. If this does not work then, Try to disable the AD BLOCKER or change Your browser. Happy Downloading!
How To Use This Plugin?
First, Download the file Using the Download link below and save it into your PC Directory. Then unzip the file using any extractor (Winrar, WinZip). You will find the main Theme/Plugin file in this zip file. Upload that file to the WordPress directory and install it now, start using it!