Comerstone Plugin makes WordPress practical for any type of site by enhancing its content management capabilities. Too long have we had to resort to hacks like using categories in menus to build a pseudo site structure (you know what I’m talking about).
Comerstone Plugin Features:
- ”NEW: Content Types” – Add custom fields to default (posts, pages, etc.) and custom (events, properties, etc.) post types
- Posts in Sections (see above for more info. Why are you reading from the bottom up?)
- Structured permalinks – post permalinks are based on the section they are in (e.g.
- RSS for Sections – Let users subscribe to and receive updates for specific sections on the site.
- Template functionality – enhanced page titles, featured content, etc.
- And more, which is where your feedback comes in.
What is GPL?
GPL License is also known as the GNU General Public License and it is widely used for the free software license, Which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
How To Download Comerstone Plugin?
You simply have to click the Download button below and it will take you to the download page. Now, wait for a few seconds and your file will be ready to download. If this does not work then, Try to disable the AD BLOCKER or change Your browser. Happy Downloading!
How To Use Comerstone Plugin?
First, Download the file Using the Download link below and save it into your PC Directory. Then unzip the file using any extractor (Winrar, WinZip). You will find the main Theme/Plugin file in this zip file. Upload that file to the WordPress directory and install it now, start using it!