Boombox Theme is an all-purpose viral magazine theme with a top-notch design and extremely customizable layout, full of viral snacks and exclusive features, powered by the most powerful viral content builder. Populate news, listicles, polls, or quizzes, spread them via social sharing, trending, reactions, and up/down voting systems, drive bloggers’ community, and monetize with any type of ads. Go viral right now!
Boombox Theme Features:
- SEO optimised
- W3 valid / semantically correct HTML Code
- Cross browser compatible (IE 9+, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome etc.)
- Fully Responsive Design
- Retina Ready
- RTL support
- WPML support
- Advanced GIF control
- Upvotes and Downvotes
- Newsletter with MailChimp subscriptions
- All Social Media Icons from Font Awesome
- 600+ Google Fonts
- Contact Form 7 support
- ads injected into post lists
- ads in sidebar with sticky option
- ad before/after the header area
- ad before/after the content area
- Powered by MashShare plugin
- Clear call to action buttons
- Fully customisable styles
- Editable buttons labels
- Sticky sharing bar
- Category badges (e.g. quiz, poll, music, videos etc.)
- Create any badge with 600+ icons
- Reaction badges with texts or emojis (e.g. lol, omg, wtf, geeky etc.)
- 24 reaction emojis – 2 hand handcrafted set
What is GPL?
GPL License is also known as the GNU General Public License and it is widely used for the free software license, Which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
How To Download Boombox Theme?
You simply have to click the Download button below and it will take you to the download page. Now, wait for a few seconds and your file will be ready to download. If this does not work then, Try to disable the AD BLOCKER or change Your browser. Happy Downloading!
How To Use Boombox Theme?
First, Download the file Using the Download link below and save it into your PC Directory. Then unzip the file using any extractor (Winrar, WinZip). You will find the main Theme/Plugin file in this zip file. Upload that file to the WordPress directory and install it now, start using it!