Avas Theme is a modern and well-optimized WordPress theme that we can use to create multipurpose websites. With this theme, We can create good-looking Interior Design Websites. Avas Nulled Theme can be used for Architecture, Studio, Industry, Garden, Agency, Photography, and many more. This theme also comes with pre-made templates to use. We can import Demo content with one click as well.
Avas Theme Features:
- Built with Redux Framework for easy customization and endless options.
- Built with Twitter Bootstrap.
- Elementor Page Builder included which is the best light weight page builder won’t make your page slow. It has many ready-made templates. You can create nicer page within minutes.
- SEO optimized for search engine recognizably.
- 100% responsive, performs beautifully on all devices.
- Smooth parallax effect.
- Filterable portfolio layouts to choose of three columns grid, four columns grid and pagination.
- Translation Ready – You can translate the theme to your own Language.
- WPML Ready
- WordPress theme Customizer support.
- Custom widgets included.
- Cookie notice bar without plugin
- Dark Mode support
- Theme automatic updates
- Menu items callouts hightlight button
- Menu item visibility condition by User Role, Page, Post, Device, Language(no plugin required).
What is GPL?
GPL License is also known as the GNU General Public License and it is widely used for the free software license, Which guarantees end users the complete freedom to run, study, freely share and modify the software.
How To Download Avas Theme?
You simply have to click the Download button below and it will take you to the download page. Now, wait for a few seconds and your file will be ready to download. If this does not work then, Try to disable the AD BLOCKER or change Your browser. Happy Downloading!
How To Use Avas Theme?
First, Download the file Using the Download link below and save it into your PC Directory. Then unzip the file using any extractor (Winrar, WinZip). You will find the main Theme/Plugin file in this zip file. Upload that file to the WordPress directory and install it now, start using it!